Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Started two new classes this week!

Bad timing, but unfortunately the school does not go by my schedule. Algebra 1b and Internet Concepts will be the new brain teasers. Algebra befuddles me, and I have to work, work, work just to get the general idea. I did  pass Algebra 1a, barely and I mean barely, so there is a glimmer of hope for Algebra 1b. Now Internet Concepts has me so excited if I could dance I would be dancing on the table! by the end of this class I will have actually built a web page on my own, how cool is that!

One thing on my side is that my 7-year-old starts school tomorrow so my days can be more devoted to my homework. And hopefully school will tire her out some so we get more sleep at night. She has had me up several  nights in a row for a drink or just to sit, so at 4am this morning I am so tired and so sore and it was time for a talk. She is 7 so the plan is a glass of water full of ice to keep cold (she does not have to wake me for a drink)  If she wakes up instead of getting me up she is allowed to go sleep on the couch. She agreed to this and we will see how this works. We had the same talk later this morning just to make sure she was awake enough at 4am to get it all. I just hope that the alarm wakes me up at 6 am so I can get her off to school, I need a bullhorn most of the time, and with the little sleep I have had it may take more than that!

 

 

[Via http://tallison65.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment