Thursday, September 17, 2009

It Came In The Form Of A Waterfall......

The old time worn saying that when it rains it pours….. couldn’t be more true on this past awful day. Yes, we have had some rain off and on …. out side that is…. but inside….. we had a waterfall…already feeling like crude due to the change of weather, but that wasn’t enough….ooohhh nnoo… not for me…. the upstairs bath had a pipe break and before I even knew it was broke I had a waterfall coming out of my ceiling into my dinning room so very close to the antique china hutch that took me months to lovingly restore and that was years ago… Lord knows now I could not do all that type of work on it again….too heavy for me to move so had to get help…. it is just such a mess and too worn out to deal with it….. but did what I could….. but the stress has now triggered my IBS that has been so quiet for so long…but now hitting me with a vengeance…. can’t sleep with this IBS cramping and back and forth….. have been posting with some of my “normie” friends to try and keep my mind off things as much as I can…. and works for awhile but not for very long…. these friends are great they do their best to understand and will worry if they don’t hear from me and respect when I’m just too tired or it is taking me awhile to recoup after a flair up or infection of some sort gets it’s hold on me and I have to rest…. I’ve been very lucky to have these friends when so many others just drifted away….. well this has been a bad day for me and I’m ready to close it out and hope that the new day will be better and hopefully our paths may cross again but not while I’m on my way to the “powder room” …lol…. :} … Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment