Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Humpty Dumpty....

had a great fall. Thats how I have felt for more than a week now so I really haven’t been around much. I am trying to find a happy medium at which I can get my homework done on time and done right, take care of my daughter and keep up a household of five people. The last week I have dragged myself out of bed, gotten my daughter off to school, cleaned (which consists of sweeping the floors, vacuuming floors, dishes, laundry, putting things away, cleaning bathrooms, making my bed, etc.) then trying to do homework. Not working, I end up so tired and sore I can’t concentrate and all I want to do is sleep, which is hard because I hurt.

So today I tried something new, I dragged myself out of bed, got my daughter off to school, poured my coffee, made my bed and started my homework and got it done! I did nothing else except dishes after supper. I still have to shower, and remember to find time for lunch(I forget to eat). So looks like the rest of the household is going to have to pitch in and help out some. With two of them in their 30’s i think thats a reasonable expectation!

No comments:

Post a Comment