Thursday, September 3, 2009

Latest breaking news

I haven’t had the energy to write. Or even stay out of bed for any extended period of time. I finally got in to see a doctor and of course I’m titering off the narcotics. I think that’s what I wanted. I thought they were not helping as much as they were in the beginning. And now I”m on Paxil because for two weeks previous I’d been crying my eyes out over family problems…and I normally don’t cry unless it’s really bad. It’s NOT really bad it’s just my oldest daughter’s usual stunts. But still I was constantly crying and going further and further in a downward spiral. My social anxiety is at an all time high. Don’t think I’ll be making it to the support group meeting today. That sucks.

And now, for whatever reason all my energy has got up and walked out the door without me. Pretty weird and I don’t know why… it could be from titering off the opioids and titering on the Paxil (I’m no dummy I’m starting out at 5mgs on the Paxil!).

I started back up on all the vitamins and supplements that I tend to ignore when I don’t feel so bad. My husband told me I just need to get some exercise. Yeah…I’ll get right on that as soon as my energy decides to waltz back in the door!

So that’s my excuse…well, most of it. Hoping I get back to being me soon because this sucks. And blows. That’s a visual

[Via http://fibrochondriac.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment